How are you feeling today, and I am not referring necessarily to your health, but how do you feel, as are you happy, sad, content excited etc. I am a bit tired, but that’s a normal feeling when you have a 1year old that is always on the move.:)
I took my camera with me yesterday so I can take some pictures on my walk during lunch time, but guess what?!… battery was on 0% so I failed like a champ. But because I still wanted to write a post for you to read over a coffee I said that I will do a top 11 movies to watch (because I couldn’t decide on 10). Not all the titles are released in 2020 or 2021, so you might find something that was released years ago. All of these titles can be found on Netflix.
Before I start with the list, I wanted to let you know that the titles are not arranged in a particular order. These are some of my favs, so try not to be too disappointed if you don’t like them too 🙂 If you click on the movie title you will be able to see the trailer of that particular movie.
- Crazy Rich Asians 2018 – 2h 1m. It is a romantic comedy based on a book written by Kevin Kwan. I watched this one on the plane to Iceland so it is a special movie for me. I am actually re-watching it now on Netflix because was just added on the app. Rachel, an economics professor dates Nick who is super rich. Nick invites her to attend a wedding in Singapore where his family is based. On the plane to Singapore she finds out that Nick is rich. Everything turns into comedy from the moment Rachel and Nick arrive to Singapore and I will let you discover the full story.
- Blended 2014 – 1h 57m. It is a romantic comedy that follows the story of two single parents that went on a blind date. The adventure starts when they end up going on the same trip together with their kids.
- Life of the Party 2018 – 1h 47m. It is a comedy directed by Ben Falcone and written by Falcone and Melissa McCarthy. A middle-aged mother decides to finish her college education after she finds out that her husband wants a divorce. She enrolls in the same college as her daughter who just started her college years.
- What Men Want 2019 – 1h 57m. The reason why I wanted to give this one a try is because was starring Taraji P. Henson. It is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a female sport agent and the struggles that she goes through in an industry where majority are men. I will tell only this.. she gains the ability to hear men’s thoughts.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before 2018, To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love you (2020), To All the Boys: Always and Forever (2021) All of them are teen romantic comedies of about 2 hours. Peter starts dating Lara Jean because of a letter that she wrote years ago. The movies follow their love story with ups and downs.
- Desperados 2020 – 1h 45m. A really good comedy that you can watch with your friends on a Friday pizza night. Imagine a woman that finally found a man that likes her back and one night she sends him this crazy e-mail which she regrets after. She goes to Mexico with her 2 best friends to delete the e-mail before her new boyfriend sees it. Watch the movie to laugh of all the situations that she finds herself in Mexico.
- Rebecca 2020 – 2h 1m. It is a British romantic thriller and is based on a book written by Daphne du Maurier. A young newlywed arrives at her husband’s family estate where she is constantly reminded about his first wife.
- The Old Guard 2020 – 2h 5m. It is a superhero film based on a comic book. A group of centuries-old mercenaries has the power to heal themselves, but somebody discovered their secret and now they need to fight back to protect it.
- Hubie Halloween 2020 – 1h 42m. It is a mystery comedy – horror film with Adam Sandler. The action takes place in Salem, Massachusetts on October 31st. A Halloween fan is the town’s biggest joke, victim of the meanest pranks, but somehow he is their only hope in solving a real murder investigation.
- Coffee & Kareem 2020 – 1h 28m. It is an action comedy following the story of a 12 year old boy that is trying to scare of his mom’s new boyfriend.
- Long shot 2019 – 2h 4m. It is a romantic comedy with Seth Rogen. Fred Flarsky reunites somehow with Charlotte Field, his former babysitter and childhood crush who is now an accomplished politician. Fred is hired by Charlotte to help her with her campaign to run for presidency.
Let me know which was your favorite from this list, and why not; do let me know some of your favorites that are not included in this list.
Stay close, because next week I will do a top 10 TV series that I enjoyed and are available on Netflix. Until then look after yourselves, smile all day and stay safe.